1. Babies are born with a pad of fat where an arch would normally be. Their arches don’t usually develop until they are 2 ½ years old.
3. Brahim Takioullah from Morocco currently holds the Guinness World Record for having the world’s largest feet. His left foot is 1ft 3in (38.1 cm) in length, while his right is 1ft 2.76 in.
4. Americans take fewer steps on average than people in Switzerland, Australia and Japan.
5. The foot accounts for 25% of bones in the human body.
6. Your feet have approximately 250,000 sweat glands.
7. Speaking of sweat, your feet produce about half a pint of sweat every single day!